Application for the academic year 2018-19 is CLOSED.
Unfortunately we do not have February intake.
Next application period for academic year 2019-20 begins: 1st February 2019
GUIDE FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Learn about the available study programmes, criterias and fees HERE.
- Click on the https://apply.pte.hu/ website.
- Choose your favourite study program, click on ’Apply now!’ and start your application.
- Submit your application to receive a notification for application fee payment.
- After we received your application fee, we start the evaluation of your application and organize an entrance interview on Skype with you.
- If you succeed in this interview, you are going to receive the First Admission Letter and a notification for tuition fee payment.
- After you transferred the tuition fee, we issue your Final Acceptance Letter and you can start preparing for your travel to Pécs.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS:
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Recommended level of English:
- Intermediate (B2 level) language proficiency
- ECTS certificate: recommended BUT not obligatory
- Recommended level of English: Intermediate (B2 level) language proficiency
- Eligible medical state to be a health care professional
General Information of Study Programmes
Life in Pécs, Hungary
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION/HELP
Please turn to (Mrs.) Dr. Orsolya Máté, Head of the International Affairs: email@example.com