APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022:
OPEN FROM OCTOBER 1, 2020
UNTIL JULY 31, 2021
GUIDE FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Learn about the available study programmes, criterias and fees HERE.
- Click on the https://apply.pte.hu/ website.
- Choose your favourite study program, click on ’Apply now!’ and start your application.
- Submit your application to receive a notification for application fee payment.
- After we received your application fee, we start the evaluation of your application and organize an entrance interview on Skype with you.
- If you succeed in this interview, you are going to receive the First Admission Letter and a notification for tuition fee payment.
- After you transferred the tuition fee, we issue your Final Acceptance Letter and you can start preparing for your travel to Pécs.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS (Bachelor’s and Master’s level):
- Application for Bachelor’s programme: Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
Application for APRN Master’s programme: Degree in Bachelor of Nursing (in English or with official translation)
- Application for Clinical Laboratory Science Master’s programme: Bachelor Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biomedical Science or similar (in English or with official translation)
- Recommended level of English:
- Intermediate (B2 level) language proficiency
- ECTS certificate: recommended BUT not obligatory
- Eligible medical state (current HIV, Hepatitis B or C, TB (tuberculosis) infections are exclusion criteria at the acceptance)
Application handbook – General Information of Study Programmes
Life in Pécs, Hungary
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION/HELP
Please turn to (Mrs.) Dr. Orsolya Máté, Head of the International Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org