1. Male Reproductive System. Updated: 05.02.2019
2. Female Reproductive System.
3. Endocrine System.
4. Nervous System in General.
5. Spinal Cord.
6. Brainstem. Cerebellum.
7. Diencephalon. Cerebrum.
8. Tracts of CNS. Meninges. Ventricles and Liquor Circulation. Blood Supply of CNS.
9. Peripheral Nervous System. Vegetative Nervous System.
12. Gustation. Olfaction. Skin Anatomy.
Anatomy II Important Figure List
Gray’s Anatomy Book
Anatomy II General Course Info
Number of Classes:
Place in the Curriculum: II. semester
Prerequisites and Parallel Conditions:
- Anatomy I. theory
- Parallel Condition: Anatomy II. practice
Final (terminal) exam will be a written exam, an online test in the E-Test system (it takes 60 min, content: 1/3 part Anatomy I. and 2/3 part Anatomy II).
Attendance on Lectures
- Regular attendance is expected at all lectures.
- Attendance sheet will be taken throughout the semester. You have to sign the attendance sheet on every lecture.
- You will not be able to attend the exam and complete the subject if you are absent from more than 15% of the classes.
Progress Exams in Semester Period:
- 3 progress exams will be held during the semester. Writing these tests is mandatory, otherwise you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
- You complete the tests in the online E-Test system.
- Each one is passed from 60%.
- In case of absence or failed exam, you will have one occasion to replace or correct the previous exams.
- Any failed written exams or absence without correction of the exam will result the refuse of the signature, which means that you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
Condition of Signature:
- Regular attendance as stated above.
- Passed all the 3 progress exams.
- Downloadable lecture material in pdf files.
- Anatomy II Important Figures List, consists of the most important figures of the material.
- Online E-test system:
- You can find the E-test system on the following link: http://oraiteszt.etk.pte.hu/login.php
- In the system, under ’Tests’ menu, you can find Practice Tests for the Progress Exams. They will be available before each Progress Exam for a short time.
- In the system, under ’Figures’ menu, you can find Practicing Figures. These figures also help you in studying for the Progress Exams. The Practicing Figures will be available continuously. You can try these Practicing Figures as many times as you want.
- In the preparation for each test, please pay attention to the proper spelling of the words/terms. In the test we can only accept the proper form of the terms.
- Gray’s Anatomy, 40th Edition (ISBN: 978-0-8089-2371-8)
- Putz, Reinhard, Pabst, Reinhard (2009) Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy I-II.
- Sam Jacob (2008) Human Anatomy: A Clinically-Orientated Approach (ISBN: 0443103739)
- Frederic H. Martini, Judi L. Nath, Edwin F. Bartholomew (2011) Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (ISBN: 0-321-70933-0)
- Hole, Jr. John W. (1993) Human Anatomy & Physiology, 6th (ISBN: 0697122719)