Anatomy II. Theory timetable - 2020/2021. II.
1. Male Reproductive System. Updated: 05.02.2019
2. Female Reproductive System.
3. Endocrine System.
4. Nervous System in General.
5. Spinal Cord.
6. Brainstem. Cerebellum.
7. Diencephalon. Cerebrum.
8. Tracts of CNS. Meninges. Ventricles and Liquor Circulation. Blood Supply of CNS.
9. Peripheral Nervous System. Vegetative Nervous System.
12. Gustation. Olfaction. Skin Anatomy.
Anatomy II Important Figure List
Gray’s Anatomy Book
Anatomy II General Course Info
Anatomy II Practice Image Mini-test
Number of Classes:
Place in the Curriculum: II. Semester
Prerequisites and Parallel Conditions:
- Prerequisites: Anatomy I. theory
- Parallel Condition: Anatomy II. practice
Oral exam, based on the topics published in the class.
Attendance on Lectures
- Regular attendance is expected at all lectures.
- Attendance sheet will be taken throughout the semester. You have to sign the attendance sheet on every lecture.
- You will not be able to attend the exam and complete the subject if you are absent from more than 15% of the classes.
Progress Exams in Semester Period:
- 2 progress exams will be held during the semester. Writing these tests is mandatory, otherwise you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
- You complete the tests in the online E-Test system.
- Each one is passed from 60%.
- In case of absence or failed exam, you will have one occasion to replace or correct the previous exams.
- Any failed written exams or absence without correction of the exam will result the refuse of the signature, which means that you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
Condition of Signature:
- Regular attendance as stated above.
- Passed all the 2 progress exams.
- Downloadable lecture material in pdf files.
- Anatomy II Important Figures List, consists of the most important figures of the material.
- Collection of Anatomical Formulas II., contains all recognizable formulas
- Online E-test system:
- Practice figures and practice test completion options in the E-teszt system.
- You can find the E-test system on the following link: http://otthoniteszt.etk.pte.hu/login.php
- In the preparation for each test, please pay attention to the proper spelling of the words/terms. In the test we can only accept the proper form of the terms.
- Gray’s Anatomy, 40th Edition (ISBN: 978-0-8089-2371-8)
- Putz, Reinhard, Pabst, Reinhard, Sobotta (2009) - Atlas of Human Anatomy I-II.
- Sam Jacob (2008) Human Anatomy: A Clinically-Orientated Approach (ISBN: 0443103739)
- Frederic H. Martini, Judi L. Nath, Edwin F. Bartholomew (2011) Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (ISBN: 0-321-70933-0)
- Hole, Jr. John W. (1993) Human Anatomy & Physiology, 6th (ISBN: 0697122719)
- Justification of absence: Student is obliged to provide a scanned medical certificate for the teacher in email as soon as possible she/he’s recovered from the disease. No retrospective medical certificate is accepted at the end of the semester! If you have a planned absence (ski camp, occasions with the family,) please inform the teacher via email, and please send the medical certificate as soon as possible.
- Progress exam replacement due to absence: 1 occasion for a progress exam is provided to correct for a student.
- Checking of the progress exam results: the times send by the teachers via email. 1 student has 5 minutes/Progress exam. We ask the students to come information about which Progress exam wants to check.
- Complaint deadline: if he/she has problem with the Progress exam (problem with the spelling, extra Progress exam due to justified absence) please inform the teacher as soon as possible via email, the latest time when you able to inform the teacher the last Thursday of the first week of the exam period.
- Recognition of credits: If the student come from another University and he/she has a recognition of credits process at the Registrar’s Office, the student’s duty to attend the classes until he’s/she’s recognition of credits paper does not arrive, due to do not know the results in advance. Absenteeism and replacement of Progress exam is not applicable posteriorly.
- Due to the huge numbers of students the teachers should be kept the deadlines and the times of the Progress exam. The education and the exams are unified the all training centres. So for example for one people we cannot give replacement time due to absence. Complaining deadline is also important.
Students can contact the teacher in the teacher’s office hours or email. Please do not disturb the teachers out of the office hours, it is possible to ask a personal time for the teachers via email.
If the students have any question about the courses, please first looking at the web, if cannot find the answer then write to the teacher an email. When write an email for a teacher please write the following details: full name, NEPTUN code, the course name, and the major.
- Dr. Krisztina Takács, PhD, Lecturer (Course Chief)
Tel: +36-72-513-670 (630 extension)
Office: PTE, Faculty of Health Sciences, Institute of Nursing Sciences, Basic Health Sciences and Health Visiting, Vörösmarty u. 4., II. floor, Room A234
Office hours: Monday 13.00-14.00 PM, Tuesday 14.00-15.00 PM