Physiology II practice 1st figures
Physiology II practice 2nd figures
Physiology II practice 3rd figures
Physiology II practice 4th figures
Physiology II practice 5th figures
Physiology II practice 6th figures
Physiology II practice 7th figures
Physiology II practice 8-9th figures
Physiology II practice 10-11th figures
Number of Classes:
Place in the Curriculum:
Prerequisites and Parallel Conditions:
- Physiology, pathophysiology I. practice; Anatomy I. practice
- Parallel Conditions: Physiology, pathophysiology II. practice
- Regular attendance is expected at all practices. You will not be able to get the grade and complete the subject if you are absent from more than 15% of the classes. If you had a medical issue and show the medical documentation within 3 days the maximum amount of absence is 30%.
- If students want to make up for a missed practice, they have to contact the teacher in a written form and ask for an opportunity to make up for the missed class.
- You need to have an exercise book/manual for the practice course. During the practice you need to take notes and draw the figures and the teacher will check it on a weekly basis. If you do not have/use your manual properly, you will fail the semester.
- At the beginning of every second practice you will have a 10-question Practice Mini-Test in the E-test system. You can fill the test only once on the practice. For this test you will have Practice Figures available in the E-test system 1 week before the practice. This means that you will have the chance to practice all the figures at home before the actual test. If you failed any tests you can correct them on the correction date (you have one occasion for correction).
- You need to reach 80% on the Practice Test.
- Once in the semester you will have a Practice Progress Exam. You need to reach 60% on the test to pass. If all the other conditions are met and you pass your Practice Progress Exam, the result of this test will be your grade.
- If you fail this Practice Progress Exam, you will have one chance to correct it on the last week of the semester.
To sum up the requirements for Practice to get Practice Grade:
- attendance on all practices
- proper managing of the manual
- passing all 10-question mini-tests
- passing the Practice Progress Exam
- Downloadable lecture material in pdf files.
- Online E-test system:
- You can find the E-test system on the following link: http://oraiteszt.etk.pte.hu/login.php
- In the system, under ’Tests’ menu, you can find Practice Tests for the Progress Exams. They will be available before each Progress Exam for a short time.
- In the system, under ’Figures’ menu, you can find Practicing Figures. These figures also help you in studying for the Progress Exams. The Practicing Figures will be available continuously. You can try these Practicing Figures as many times as you want.
- In the preparation for each test, please pay attention to the proper spelling of the words/terms. In the test we can only accept the proper form of the terms.
- Dr. Attila Makkos-Weisz, PhD, senior lecturer
- office: A239