Anatomy I. PRACTICE Topics 2021/2022 I.
Number of Classes:
Place in the Curriculum: I. Semester
Prerequisites and Parallel Conditions:
- Prerequisite: none
- Parallel Conditions: Anatomy I. theory
Regular attendance is expected at all practices. You will not be able to get the grade and complete the subject if you are absent from more than 15% of the classes. If you had a medical issue and show the medical documentation within 3 days the maximum amount of absence is 30%.
- The format of the small examinations in the semester is given by the practice instructors.
- You need to have an exercise book/booklet for the practice course. During the practice you need to take notes and draw the figures and the teacher will check it on a weekly basis. If you do not have/use your manual properly, you will fail the semester.
- Correction of the practice grade is possible 2 times based on the Exam Rules, which is given in advance by the practice instructor. There is no further correction option. Therefore, if the student does not show up at the specified correction times, she/he has lost that correction opportunity and can no longer request another appointment.
To sum up the requirements for Practice to get Practice Grade:
- attendance on practices
- proper managing of the booklet
- receiving at least Grade 2 as a mean of the small exams during the semester
- Downloadable lecture material in pdf files.
- Anatomy II Important Figures List, consists of the most important figures of the material.
- Collection of Anatomical Formulas II., contains all recognizable formulas
- Online E-test system:
- Practice figures and practice test completion options in the E-teszt system.
- You can find the E-test system on the following link: http://otthoniteszt.etk.pte.hu/login.php
- In the preparation for each test, please pay attention to the proper spelling of the words/terms. In the test we can only accept the proper form of the terms.
- Gray’s Anatomy, 40th Edition (ISBN: 978-0-8089-2371-8)
- Putz, Reinhard, Pabst, Reinhard, Sobotta (2009) - Atlas of Human Anatomy I-II.
- Sam Jacob (2008) Human Anatomy: A Clinically-Orientated Approach (ISBN: 0443103739)
- Frederic H. Martini, Judi L. Nath, Edwin F. Bartholomew (2011) Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (ISBN: 0-321-70933-0)
- Hole, Jr. John W. (1993) Human Anatomy & Physiology, 6th (ISBN: 0697122719)
- Gabriella Csernák, Subject Teacher
Tel: +36-72-513-670 (605 extension)
Office: PTE, Faculty of Health Sciences, Institute of Nursing Sciences, Basic Health Sciences and Health Visiting, Vörösmarty u. 4., II. floor, Room A239
- Omar Freihat, Subject Teacher
Office: PTE, Faculty of Health Sciences, Institute of Nursing Sciences, Basic Health Sciences and Health Visiting