01 Histology Lecture
02 Upper limb
03 Regional Anatomy of the Lower Limb
04 Head reg anatomy
05 Spinal Cord
06 1 Brainstem Cerebellum
06 2 Diencephalon Cerebrum
06 3 Cerebrum Bloodsup Ventric
07 Regional Anatomy of the Head
08 Regional Anatomy of the Neck
09 Trunk Anatomy
10 Heart Anatomy
12 Anatomy of the Urinary Tract. Regional Anatomy of the Pelvis in Male and in Female
13.3 Olfaction and Gustation. Anatomy of the Skin.
Anatomy MSc course info
Gray’s Anatomy Book
Number of Classes:
Place in the Curriculum: I. semester
Prerequisites and Parallel Conditions:
- Prerequisites: none
- Parallel Condition: Anatomy Practice; Physiology, Pathophysiology Theory
Final (terminal) exam will be a written exam, an online test in the E-Test system (it takes 45 min). You can attend the terminal exam if you have the signature for the theory course.
Exam material content:
- full material of the semester (images included)
- question types: simple choice (1 p), true/false (1 p), image task (1 p)
Attendance on Lectures
- Regular attendance is expected at all lectures.
- Attendance sheet will be taken throughout the semester. You have to sign the attendance sheet on every lecture.
- You will not be able to attend the exam and complete the subject if you are absent from more than 15% of the classes.
Progress Exams in Semester Period:
- 2 progress exams will be held during the semester. Writing these tests is mandatory, otherwise you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
- You complete the tests in the online E-Test system.
- Each one is passed from 60%.
- In case of absence or failed exam, you will have one occasion to replace or correct the previous exams.
- Any failed written exams or absence without correction of the exam will result the refuse of the signature, which means that you will not be able to attend the exam and complete the course.
Condition of Signature:
- Regular attendance as stated above.
- Passed all the 2 progress exams.
- Downloadable lecture material in pdf files.
- In the preparation for each test, please pay attention to the proper spelling of the words/terms. In the test we can only accept the proper form of the terms.
- Gray’s Anatomy, 40th Edition (ISBN: 978-0-8089-2371-8)
- Putz, Reinhard, Pabst, Reinhard (2009) Sobotta - Atlas of Human Anatomy I-II.
- Sam Jacob (2008) Human Anatomy: A Clinically-Orientated Approach (ISBN: 0443103739)
- Frederic H. Martini, Judi L. Nath, Edwin F. Bartholomew (2011) Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology (ISBN: 0-321-70933-0)
- Hole, Jr. John W. (1993) Human Anatomy & Physiology, 6th (ISBN: 0697122719)
- Justification of absence: Student is obliged to provide a scanned medical certificate for the teacher in email as soon as possible she/he’s recovered from the disease. No retrospective medical certificate is accepted at the end of the semester! If you have a planned absence (ski camp, occasions with the family,) please inform the teacher via email, and please send the medical certificate as soon as possible.
- Progress exam replacement due to absence: 1 occasion for a progress exam is provided to correct for a student.
- Checking of the progress exam results: the times send by the teachers via email. 1 student has 5 minutes/Progress exam. We ask the students to come information about which Progress exam wants to check.
- Complaint deadline: if he/she has problem with the Progress exam (problem with the spelling, extra Progress exam due to justified absence) please inform the teacher as soon as possible via email, the latest time when you able to inform the teacher the last Thursday of the first week of the exam period.
- Recognition of credits: If the student come from another University and he/she has a recognition of credits process at the Registrar’s Office, the student’s duty to attend the classes until he’s/she’s recognition of credits paper does not arrive, due to do not know the results in advance. Absenteeism and replacement of Progress exam is not applicable posteriorly.
- due to the huge numbers of students the teachers should be kept the deadlines and the times of the Progress exam. The education and the exams are unified the all training centres. So for example for one people we cannot give replacement time due to absence. Complaining deadline is also important.
Students can contact the teacher in the teacher’s office hours or email. Please do not disturb the teachers out of the office hours, it is possible to ask a personal time for the teachers via email.
If the students have any question about the courses, please first looking at the web, if cannot find the answer then write to the teacher an email. When write an email for a teacher please write the following details: full name, NEPTUN code, the course name, and the major.
- Dr. Krisztina Takács, PhD, Lecturer (Course Chief)
Tel: +36-72-513-670 (630 extension)
Office: PTE, Faculty of Health Sciences, Institute of Nursing Sciences, Basic Health Sciences and Health Visiting, Vörösmarty u. 4., II. floor, Room A234
Office hours: Monday 13.00-14.00 PM, Tuesday 14.00-15.00 PM